This blog is used to follow my journey through the Educational Technology and Library Media graduate program at Oklahoma State University. Since I teach middle school English language arts, many things will focus on using technology in the middle grades or secondary level.
Thursday, May 3, 2018
EDTC5113 Module 11: Final Project
This week as our part of our final, we had the option to choose to create something using one of the digital media tools from this semester. I decided to create an activity about fake news vs. real news using QR codes and a game for added fun and challenge. I hope that by making it a game, it will improve their motivation to stay engaged with the content of the assignment. I am glad to have some quality digital activities to use in the classroom that I created. I am also pleased to have learned so many new ways to incorporate digital media into my lessons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment